Friday, May 27, 2005

Covered, Clothed and Over-joyed

"Yes," said I, glancing warily at the clock: 4.oo AM.
And so I began to unwind on the plush couch.
"Now tell me," said I, but in a different voice, "why are you here?"
"Me?" I gasped; I wasn't expecting the question.
"Yes, you," I confirmed.
But aside from that, I decided I needed to sink into code to cover up certain things that didn't flop out right.
"Not in here please," said I sternly.
I listened and lay back down.
"What do you think?" I continued.
"It's very nice. I like the ambiance." I answered, petering into bad French inflection.
I was right as well. The room we were in was certainly nice. I couldn't think up anything visible through the window that wouldn't ruin the mood, though.
"What was wrong with it?" I asked, rapidly changing the subject.
"Haste," I replied simply.
"Elaborate."
"Repetition."
"Keep going."
"Good points lost."
"Uh huh."
"Well, bye."
"Bye."

3 comments:

Hugh said...

In case anyone wonders, I think this was the last post from the place that spawned this thing.

Ben said...

How did you get away with the dog's choking on that condom?

Hugh said...

That part only exists in the sitcom version.