Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Accidents

As you all know, I broke my leg in a boating mishap when I was seventeen. I was leaning over the rail and my leg got caught between the bars and I tripped backwards and fell in the water. It was a lot of fun because I spent two weeks in hospital eating crap food that made me throw up. Anyways, I also fell down a large set of concrete stairs last year and broke both my arms. I couldn't do anything for three weeks. And yeah, I also cut open my stomach on my Grandfather's farm in France. And guess what? I had to get thirty five stitches with no anesthetic. That was fun...

Once I fell off the roof of my friend's house. Harry and Anh Tu couldn't stop laughing and they threw paddle pops at my and I couldn't get up. I didn't break anything because I landed in the bushes. Yes, it was great.

Interesting, huh?

1 comment:

Ben said...

... Is that spam? I can't quite tell.