Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spit and Polish

Tom And The Pole Cats have, at long last, shown a fruit of their labour. It's in the form of a birthday song. Will this ear-teaser lead to a full length LP? Well, that's unlikely, but at the very least I'm hoping this isn't a swan song. And just for the record, it seems I can no longer be bribed with non-blog related treats, so Tom doesn't climb any rungs on the back of this alone. He did, however, post recently, but it was an incredibly brief sentence which didn't indicate a renaissance in any way.

The song itself indeed showed potential, but he'll have to produce more for him to be signed to Bucket Men's label.

A song with my name in the title didn't rocket its creator to the top of the ladder. What is the world coming to?

1 comment:

Hugh said...

Here I am. Please never let me be absent again.