Wednesday, April 19, 2006

To Climb Silly Rituals

I was caught with foil and chocolate in the theatre, which means this is my last post as a toon who looks a twoon. Soon I'll be a tee who looks a twoon. And still will I be with obscure and fattening monuments celebrating someone I don't care for. Nor whose existence is confirmed. I'm in the wrong place. But let's not sit and say "This generation is the worst" while wiping an angry tear. Let's instead ignore everything. Every fucking thing. Especially profanities. Only jesters use 'em. And jesters, like comedians, are lousy cunts. Swearing isn't funny. Nor is this. And this generation is nothing. No generation was anything. Nothing is anything. Nihilism is less. People are grand. People aren't. Things change oft. I'm a prophet. I know things we know but more so. I know when to end. I know that there's only one more sentence to go. And this is it.

1 comment:

Hugh said...

It did, but only slidely.