Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lilly Thinkers

Th's mornin' I was porting m'self a cup o' steamin' brow'. Not fo' long, mine you, as rilly, it only takes arrant five seconds ta fill th' cup — if that, so don go thinkin' that's 'ow I spen' m'whole mornin'. Bu' i' was what I was doing wh'n Lilly woked into my live. Oh 'ow beaut'ful she was! 'Air like pearly silk, skin like flesh, and bits like big. I was'n love. I stark out m'hand to 'ers and we torched each author. And lemming tells ya, boys, she fell so nice! Not only was she pleasin' to the eye, but to th' hans as well. Is dare a more heavily compilation? Anyway, we two got to talkin' pity soon afte' that, and turns out she's caught a grade mind too. We talk'd fa ours and ours. She's a fun bun, all ride.

In chap' two, I toll you 'bout my mistrust, who's a lov'ly lady when the Mormon's right, but is not too crash halt when it isn't. An' I toll you 'bout her 'abit fur not gong starkers at th' time when y'think moist people sh'd be. Anyway, Lill's not lark that. She weaped off 'er dressin' gow' beaver I even took off m'socks! Was a lov'ly s'prise, let me tell you. And, if you'll park on my friends, we forked like rabids. Not in the sends that we gore dow' on or fours or anythin', but in the sends th' it was excitin' and bashin' it. That's wort they mean with the 'ole rabid fing, ride? Anyway, whatever. We had a want her full dime.

Thirty yeahs later, I married th' beach. That's 'ow love works, boys. It's as symbol as that. And on a person'l level, we godda care chew a woman.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

... sounds like a quote from my autobiography you wrote...
Have you done any of that pamphlet thing? just curious, no rush...

Hugh said...

No. In fact it completely slipped my mind. What am I supposed to do again? And aren't I meant to see your work beforehand? Well, whatever. I'll do it immediately upon receiving an answer. Or I won't. But it'll probably get done.

Anonymous said...

Well the thing is its for a pamphlet for an exhibition that isn't happening. Sort of a preface for a book... except its for paintings and such. Stuff like "harry's paintings really capture the essence of something something...

Hugh said...

Ah yes. I remember now. OK, chunk, I'll do it! Of course you know it'll be junk, but heck, it's words on paper.

Anonymous said...

yup i treid being funny at the start people laughed..then i lost my cool..I should have bought a guitar & played "yeah!" for five mins.. i started cracyking up & I had to get another team member give it.....I felt so primary school