Monday, August 15, 2005

Tarnished, But Still Lime-Green

I've been bribed by Stephan into making him No.1 again and returning his meat platter and marble-substitute trophy. How did he do this? Well, he transparently ranked me No.1 on his site and begged me to return his trophy. Naturally I obliged. So it seems Ben's stay was brief indeed; he entirely failed to notice Stephan creeping up behind him with a flask of oil, and the next thing he knew, he was airborne and heading for the rickety second rung. Unfortunately, he dropped eight whopping great hamburgers in the process and was without lunch for a week.

And now Stephan stands proud on my podium (that homo-eroticism was unintentional, I assure you) and flies paper planes at the ordinaries far below. All of them hit a bearded Information Technology teacher as he dries himself with a mobile fan.

Meanwhile I await my inevitable death at the hands of Arthur Lee and his shotgun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many in Morris logging on for blogging craze
Twice weekly, the Randolph married father of three posts his musings about various issues on the Internet, at martysbonmots.blogspot.com, for anyone to read, and he encourages others to join him.
You cover so much in this blog. I'll be passing it on to loads of people.

If you're looking for more hair loss remedies related resources check out my
href="http://www.howtostophairloss.com">hair loss remedies
site.

Thanks again.

Hugh said...

Oh boy. How sincere and unrobot-like that sounds.

Hugh said...

Well, that's what you get for paying money for food.

Hugh said...

That might help, yes.