Friday, July 22, 2005

Weak Whistles

The sun and the clouds and the air and all that were badly framed. I'm deeply hesitant and afraid to talk to that person in grey who is counting slowly. I'm feeling morbidly overshadowed by some strange event. I'm wondering why that person didn't hang. I'm wondering why that person quit unannounced.

I'm feeling the usual rubbish. I'm feeling as though I'm weeping on my shoelaces. I'm feeling floors. I'm baffled like a calf. I'm envisaging some strange event. I'm thinking of people spinning around and crying like a sprinkler. I'm thinking of bold bars and nice alleys. I'm wondering about a bowl of sweets.

The moon and the stars and the air and all that were up. I feel like I need some perspective. I feel like going and watching an ugly kid starve to death.

No comments: