Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Harry Falls

Tom has finally clawed his way up from the dirt and settled into rung number four, where ol' Harry once resided (clean out the bin before you get too comfortable, Tom!). Now, of course, ol' Harry has his face in the phmud, and isn't looking like getting out of it any time soon. Why Harry and not Anh Tu? Well, I've taken Anh Tu's lack of internet access into consideration and weighed it against the fact that his posts generally have a tad more ambition than the likes of "Yeah......... I haven't updated in a while. Fuck I'm lazy." On the business-end, Ben has proven himself enough to remain at the peak, and I have promoted Romeo's rival from non-contender to silver medalist. That means that Stephan has slipped down to where attempting to identify Gold hits with bronze egg on his face is as good as it gets. Still, it could be worse. He could be Harry.

7 comments:

Hugh said...

Close, but not quite. You got the first one right, but since you have the wrong person in second, it throws everything out of whack.

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom said...

Poor French man, Poor Poor French man.
When will he get the recognition he so dearly deserves??? When Ben, When??

Hugh i will ask u as-well....

ahem

When Hugh, When?

Tom said...

By the By, Who's the Hedonist?


It's taking far to long, the decision isn't that hard, thats it Im now open a petition for the Recognition Of MrT.

.......Starting now.

MrT said...

BOUAHAHA, OHOHOHHHHHOOOOOHHH. I'm on my way up.
I want to write more, and work less, but then I'm on my way up in this too, so...
Life is not fair: why am I not a zillionaire. Hugh, how much can I get out of that silver medal?
Subblogging,
MrT

Hugh said...

The silver medal, when pawned, is worth approximately the same as a used lampshade.

Hugh said...

Ah, but what of the glorious marble-substitute trophy?