Monday, February 13, 2006

The Rightful Return

Ben's back atop the pile of flesh, apparently organised into a ladder of sorts. And honestly, he should have never been taken off. But parodies aside, Tom clouded my judgment with the promise of a fruit tree worth of creativity, but only sent one rather shriveled apple which is yet to be delivered. Last night he moped around my garden with scanty pants and a handful of rocks crying catch-cries of the "Nobody loves me" and "My microphone doesn't work properly" ilk, while I snubbed him from the second story in favour of Hank Azaria and Jack Lemon in a screen adaption of Mitch Albom's Magnum Opus. He tested my patience, and evidently it didn't work properly. I apologise heartily to Ben and hope that Tom didn't make too much of a mess in the palace. My parting words: is it cowardice that prevents me from braving African disease?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pick me, I'm small but i'm tasty.

Hugh said...

Not the best pick-up line I've heard, but I'm willing to play ball. Which is, of course, a lie.

MrT said...

They make great teapots out of Pewter. But I do not use them in the room. Too unealthy.

Hugh said...

No longer will you sip from the poison cup. And speaking of rightful restoration...

Welcome back, and I hope you enjoyed your tea break.