Saturday, January 14, 2006

Six Foot Bullet: The Offer

If Tom, who recently posted an address, manages to complete his proposed album, he will permanently* obtain the dubious honour of top spot on my rankings. And there has to be singing on the album. More specifically, by him. And, of course, singing lyrics from his own pen. The max number of instrumentals on the album is zero.

One completed single will see him securely in third, with the only place to go being up.

Look forward to the hit single "Tom And The Pole Cats" and the factually accurate "He's Hugh".

*Permanently providing none of the other competitors complete albums. Perhaps excluding Anh Tu, but I probably don't need to say that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if i wrote an album with Dylan Hewitt, would that secure a last place position?

Hugh said...

That would secure your virtual death on this site. If you were my son and that happened, I'd say I had no son.

That reminds me. You did once attempt to collaborate with him. I've got some thinking to do.

Hugh said...

Obviously you'd shoot directly to number one. And you may even get a Grand Master Prize™.