Thursday, October 13, 2005

But is He a Poof?

I apologise for addressing you like a person (which, as Ben correctly identified, only leads to the pitfalls of “Sorry I haven’t updated for a while, but nothing much has been happening…"), but this matter deserves to be treated on a human-to-human level. Ben (of Betweenways fame, and a burgeoning songwriting talent) uncannily, if not overtly, resembles Oscar Wilde. This is going by one small picture in the paper, mind you, but the fact that Stephan Fry, who also resembles Ben, plays Wilde in a biopic only serves to reinforce my separated-at-birth suspicions. Also, Ben arguably possess wit, which the other two have in spades. Well all right, Wilde has tenfold the amount of Fry, but still.

5 comments:

Hugh said...

Not directly, no. But you said I'd be talking about my day next and that's what that example illustrates.

Hugh said...

I've already run out of things to say. But only on here. I'm in a more lyrical phase at the moment. And I'm fed up with some of the crap I've written. Well, most of the crap I've written. I apologise to everyone who's attempted to endure it.

Hugh said...

Yes, he most definitely is. He occasionally slips in a few gags about it too.

Hugh said...

Well, there's the wit.

Hugh said...

I couldn't say. Are you?